YUM, YUM, YUMMY… is all I can say about Banana Oatmeal Smoothie!! Really, I was surprised at how good it was. Oatmeal in a smoothie? (I asked myself) Can it really be good enough to post? Well… I was pleasantly surprised!! Banana Oatmeal Smoothie is like breakfast in a running out the door, in hurry, yummy way! You’re also getting a lot of really great nutrients all packed into one little cup 🙂
*I adapted this recipe from the Chiquita Banana website
Banana Oatmeal Smoothie is a great way to start off the morning… if you don’t usually like oatmeal this is such a good way to still get all the fiber and nutrients!
- 2 ripe banana's, flecked is best
- 2 C crushed ice
- 1/3 C honey flavored greek yogurt
- 1/2 C cooked oatmeal
- 1/3 C chopped almonds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Microwave Oatmeal
- 1/2 C whole oats
- 1 C water
- Microwave for 1 min 10 sec. Ready to eat!!
- In blender combine ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe
- Orange Mango Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Rice Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe