I guess I’m on a bit of an oatmeal smoothie kick, I saw this Raspberry Oatmeal Smoothie on my friend, Heather’s pinterest board! I thought I’d give it a try… about the only thing I’d change is to use cooked whole oats. (Uncooked seemed a little powdery or something??) It definitely tastes better with cooked : ) OK… that and I used greek yogurt to up the protein a bit! Raspberry Oatmeal Smoothie is another delicious smoothie to try!! AND I love that coconut water… THE END!
This Raspberry Oatmeal Smoothie is super fast and OF COURSE yummy!
I hope you all enjoy this quick breakfast recipe and have a fabulous day 🙂
- 1 C ice
- 1/2 C frozen raspberries
- 1/2 C plain low fat greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1/2 C cooked whole oats
- 1 T honey
- 1 C coconut water
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth. Serve.
- Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe
- Orange Mango Banana Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Rice Pudding Smoothie Recipe
- Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe