Chocolate Banana Smoothie is just a little something I whipped up this morning! It’s yummy with Chocolate Whey Protein Powder but if you only have Chocolate syrup then that’d work just fine too! Even the non-chocolate lovers in our house like it! (YES, those people exist!) Enjoy this Chocolate Banana Smoothie any day of the week! It’s healthy and good for you too!!
This Chocolate Banana Smoothie recipe is has got good quality carbs with the banana’s and high protein with the greek yogurt and of course the chocolate protein powder. It’ll give you energy and fill you up for a busy Saturday!! or any day for that matter : )
- 2 C crushed ice
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 C 1% milk
- 1/3 C greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 scoops chocolate protein, or 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- Combine in blend. Blend until smooth. Serve!
- Mango, Pineapple, Spinach Smoothie Recipe
- Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe