Our Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie Recipe is a healthy combination of flavors that your body will thank you for– so will your family! Chocolate raspberry protein shake has chocolate almond milk, chocolate protein, fresh raspberries, chocolate almond butter, chia seeds, and ice cubes. We promise you’ll adore our chocolate raspberry smoothie!
Why we love Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
Mmmm… we can not get enough of this Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie at our house! It’s delightfully yummy and your family will not guess that it’s so nutritious!
Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie has many of my favorite things–raspberries, chocolate proteins, and chia seeds! 🙂
What are Chia Seeds?
In our house, we love to add chia seeds to just about any beverage– it’s especially good in flavored water and smoothies! Chia seeds are an excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber!
- Chia Seeds- Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.
We LOVE chia seeds!!! We hope to spread that love to all of you and your families as well. 🙂
Ingredients in Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
• Raspberries- are low in calories but high in fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They may protect against diabetes, cancer, obesity, arthritis and other conditions and may even provide anti-aging effects.
• Almond milk- is an excellent and natural source of vitamin E, which is a fat-soluble antioxidant that helps protect your body from free radical damage. Some varieties are fortified with calcium and vitamin D, which are important nutrients for bone health.
• Almond Butter- is a good source of the healthy monounsaturated fats our bodies need. These fats are associated with lowering the risk of heart disease. Eating almonds offers antioxidant action from Vitamin E and helps lower cholesterol.
• Chia Seeds- Despite their small size, chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.
• Chocolate Protein Powder- There are many kinds of protein powders available on the market- I like to use a whey based protein powder. Whey protein is generally safe and can help you build muscle and strength, lose weight, reduce your appetite and boost your metabolism.
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk
- 2 scoops chocolate protein
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup chocolate almond butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup ice cubes
- cocoa powder for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in blender (minus cocoa powder).
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and dust with cocoa powder if desired.
- Enjoy your Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie Recipe !
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 480Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 348mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 11gSugar: 16gProtein: 26g
More Smoothie Recipes
- Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Banana Nut Smoothie Recipe
- Pineapple Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Carrot, Orange, Ginger Smoothie
- Green Tea Protein Smoothie
- Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie
- Starbucks Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
Today’s Chocolate Raspberry Protein Smoothie Recipe will keep you satisfied!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene