Peach Tart with Sweet Peach Glaze is wonderful for a Sunday brunch or for a dessert any day of the week!
I figured I’d better sneak in one last fresh peach recipe before it’s too late and fresh peaches are completely out of season! Peach Tart with Sweet Peach Glaze came along with me to a house party about a week ago and I must say it caused quite a stir! Everyone was so-in-love with it that I promised to get the recipe up on my blog soon so they could make other one at home!
Half of the magic of our Peach Tart with Sweet Peach Glaze is the glaze! It tastes so amazing!! The trick is that it calls for the reserved liquid from the peach marinade. It’s like peach heaven. Wowzers!! You’ve got to make this recipe just to taste that Sweet Peach Glaze 🙂
Peach Tart with Sweet Peach Glaze is completely versatile. . . serve it for breakfast or brunch on the weekend or add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and make it a mouth-watering dessert!
Peach Tart with Sweet Peach Glaze will be a the star of the mea, which ever way you decide to serve it!
Have a beautiful Wednesday!!
Much Love and Peace~
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablspoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 cups fresh peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 17.3 oz package puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- raw sugar, for garnish
- Sweet Peach Glaze:
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of leftover juice from peach mixture
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- For filling:
- Combine sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl and mix.
- Add peaches and toss to coat; set aside.
- Unfold pastry and lay flat on parchment paper.
- Brush the edges of pastry with milk.
- Arrange peach slices in rows on pastry dough; reserve liquid from peach mixture.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool completely and drizzle with glaze before serving.
- For Sweet Peach Glaze:
- In a small mixing bowl combine butter, 1/2 of the powdered sugar, vanilla, salt; mix until smooth.
- Alternate adding the leftover peach juice and remaining powdered sugar.
- Mixture should be a thick drizzle glaze.
- Drizzle over top and enjoy!