Lemon Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe is the perfect way to celebrate the turning of the seasons. It’s lovely to serve at any gathering this time of year as warm summer evenings turn into cool autumn nights! Our Lemon Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe has fresh peaches, Bellini Cipriani, and Prosecco Sparkling Wine with a splash of lemon juice, which brings it all into perfect harmony. The Bellini is a complimentary flavor for fresh autumn peaches because it has a sweet peach flavor all on it’s own. The Prosecco Wine adds additional sparkle with it’s carbonation, plus it tones down the sweetness of the Bellini Cipriani just enough to balance it. It’s a strikingly beautiful cocktail to serve at your end of summer gatherings!
Lemon Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe
Summer is beginning to wind down here in Utah and we’re loving every last minute of it! Soon enough we will be knee high in snow and the warmth of the fireplace will be my new favorite spot! 🙂 But, before we jump to all of THAT!! Let’s enjoy these long summer evenings as they to turn into cool autumn nights. Lemon Peach Bellini Cocktails is also the perfect addition to any brunch menu. Whichever occasion you deicide to bring Lemon Peach Bellini Cocktails to, it will be all the better… everyone always completely adores them!
Traditional Bellini Cipriani Cocktail
The Bellini was invented sometime between 1934 and 1948 by Giuseppe Cipriani, founder of the famous Harry’s Bar in Venice, Italy. AND I prefer Bellini Cipriani the most out of all the brands available on the market. The traditional cocktail consists of pureed white peaches and sparkling Italian wine. It is always best served chilled.
If you’re looking for more recipe inspiration for fresh peaches, we think you’ll love these too!
- White Peach, Chevre, Mint Toasts
- Peaches and Cream Chia Smoothie
- Baked French Toast with Peaches and Butter Syrup
- Peach, Gorgonzola Cheese, and Chicken Salad
- Peach, Cucumber, Mint Salad
- Peach Tart with Sweet Peach Glaze
- Peach Raspberry Freezer Jam
- Peach Blueberry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- Peach Oatmeal Bars
- Sweet Peach Petite Pies
A few Tips & Tricks for selecting beverages for a gathering!
Picking beverages for your gathering can be fun… and daunting at times! I like to have a selection of red and white wines, some sparkling water with lemon or limes, and a festive mixed beverage as an option, too. If younger children are going to be a part of the event then I’ll make sure to have some juice or soda on hand. Oh and it’s always a good idea to have some permanent markers handy for everyone to mark their glasses–it washes right off with hot water and soap! Here are a few more beverages to inspire you:
- Cherry Prosecco Spritzer
- Blackberry Lime Moscow Mules Recipe
- Non-Boozy Mint Mojito
- Blueberry Lemon Mastiha Cocktail Recipe
- Irish Creme de Menthe Cocktail
- Blueberry Lime Cocktails
- Mint Julep Recipe
- Non-boozy Blueberry Mint Mojito
- Strawberry Mint Margaritas
- Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua
- Orange Spice Wassail
Don’t let summer end without trying our Lemon Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe! 🙂
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 6 ounces Bellini Cipriani
- 6 ounces Prosecco Sparkling Wine
- 2 lemons
- 6 sprigs fresh mint
- 2 fresh peaches, small diced
- 2 cups crushed ice cubes
- Completely chill the Bellini Cipriani and Prosecco Sparkling Wine.
- 2 hours before serving dice peaches and slice 1 lemon lengthwise and in half to garnish glasses; hold in fridge to chill.
- To serve:
- In the bottom of each serving glass muddle 1-2 tablespoons diced fresh peaches with 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- Add 1.5 ounces Bellini Cipriani, divide remaining diced peaches between glasses; gently stir.
- Add 1/2 cup crushed ice, 1.5 ounces Prosecco Sparkling Wine, and a sprig of mint.
- Enjoy your Lemon Peach Bellini Cocktail Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 144 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 14mg Carbohydrates: 17g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 9g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 2g