Homemade Cocktail Sauce with Crab Legs or Shrimp is a simple but tasty addition to any dinner party.
Spring time is the time of year that seafood goes on specials at the grocery stores… so keep an eye out for your favorites to enjoy this recipe!
- 1/2 cup chili sauce, I use heinz
- 1/2 cup ketchup, I use heinz
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 3 teaspoons horseradish, optional
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 44Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 518mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
If you are anything like me a last minute simple but elegant recipe ideas are always handy to have around.
I prefer to make my own Homemade Cocktail Sauce verses the store bought kind… it tastes SO much better and it’s super easy to make too.
PS- I shared this recipe over at Or so she says too 🙂
- Grilled Pineapple and Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- Strawberry Bruschetta Recipe
- Strawberry Salsa & Baked Cinnamon Chips Recipe
- Chinese Pickled Vegetables Recipe
- Spicy Mini Club Crackers Recipe
- 50 mouth-watering Chicken Recipes
- Pulled Ginger Chicken Slider with Cilantro Slaw
- Virtual Progressive Thanksgiving Dinner
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Food Styling with Ikea
- Red, White, and Blue-berries