One of my very favorite desserts in the whole-wide-world is an Eclair! I can vividly remember, as a little girl, the wedding reception where I first enjoyed one of these delightful little desserts! Mmmm. I love them…
Homemade Eclairs are even a step better, in my opinion, and these light and fluffy desserts aren’t hard to make at all 🙂
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 C boiling water
- 1 C flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 8oz instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 C milk
- 1 1/2 C whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 can chocolate frosting or your favorite homemade frosting
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a small sauce pan;bring butter and boiling water to boil
- Turn off heat and stir in flour; mix until forms into a ball
- Remove from heat; flatten ball in pan, add eggs; beat until fluffy.
- Drop by teaspoon full onto prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool on rack.
- Combine pudding with milk.
- In a separate bowl beat whipping cream and sugar until thick.
- Combine pudding and cream.
- Cut each eclair in half and fill with filling.
- Spread with Chocolate Frosting on the top of each eclair
* My friend, Janna, brought these to Bunco last week and she was SO nice to let me share her recipe!
I hope you throughly enjoy these Homemade Eclairs- they are wonderful!
I had a really nice time at Snap Conference last weekend- awesome classes and super nice people… I’ll post some fun pic’s in a few days 🙂