Lemon Cheesecake Dip just plain melts in your mouth! It’s got a slight cheese cake flavor with the crushed graham cracker coating, and OF COURSE I had to use some neufchatel cream cheese to try to slim it down a little 🙂
It’s a cinch to mix up and goes well with any kind of fruit~ strawberries, apples, oranges, etc. My friend, Kara, brought this into the office the other day and I liked it so much, I had to share it with you all…
Lemon Cheesecake Dip is a fun spring time dip that goes fabulously with whatever fruit is in season… You’ll want to eat the whole batch 🙂
- 8 oz neufchatel cream cheese
- 2 oz regular cream cheese
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 lemon, juiced (approx 3 Tbsp)
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar, or to taste
- 2 graham cracker sheets, crushed
- Lay out a piece of saran wrap.
- In a medium bowl combine softened cream cheeses, add lemon juice, lemon zest, powdered sugar, mix well.
- Mound mixture in the center of saran wrap, wrap sides in while shaping into a ball.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Roll in crushed graham crackers and serve with desired fruit.
* I linked this post up to The Shabby Creek Cottage.com