Strawberry Mint Margaritas are a refreshing beverage for all your summer gatherings!
Strawberry Mint Margarita are a must make for your Cinco de Mayo fiesta this year! It’s strawberry with a bit of sweet and sour plus a touch of spring time freshness with the mint! 🙂
Oh and let’s not forget about last weeks Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries it’s the perfect dessert to go with today’s Strawberry Mint Margarita! Oh yeah… now we’re talkin’!!
Strawberry Mint Margarita is a fresh new way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo this year!
I hope you have a wonderful week!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 1/4 cup ice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup malibu caribbean rum
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses.