Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries Recipe is a classic recipe made easy with a cake mix, three varieties of milk, and overnight in the fridge! I think the best part about a slice of Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries is the moist crumb that it gets by allowing the milk to soak into the cake overnight. It’s like having a milky-creamy slice of cake heaven served to you on a plate with a strawberries on top!
Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries Recipe on FOX13 The Place
Celebrate with our Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries Recipe
Cinco de Mayo always seems to sneak up on me for some reason! So, this year I wanted to make sure and share this Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries recipe with all of you before it’s come and gone. It’s so simple to make and tastes AHhhh-mazing! Plus, talk about a fun way to end your fiesta. 🙂
If you want to get really south of the border with your Cinco de Mayo fiesta then you’ve simple got to try these recipes too!
Oh yah…. now that’s a fiesta!
If you love Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries Recipe we know you’ll love these dessert recipes too!
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 14oz can low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12oz can evaporated milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 16oz tub light whip topping
- strawberries, to garnish
- Prepare cake according to package directions and add cinnamon, in a 9x13 cake pan, cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl combine condensed milk, evaporated milk, and half and half.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in cake spaced about an inch apart, slowly pour milk mixture over the entire cake.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve: evenly spread light whip topping over top of cake, garnish with strawberry halves if desired.
Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries will be an amazing way to finish off your Cinco de Mayo celebration this year!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: [email protected] We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene