Cherry Prosecco Spritzer is a refreshing cocktail or mocktail for your summer soirees!
Cherry Prosecco Spritzer… JAW DROP. Yum. This is fabulous!! Muy rico!!!!! (My Latin side of me just came out.) Fresh cherries are just so delicious this time of year!
Oh, I just imagine this at our next little family get together. Cherry Prosecco Spritzer are awesome for the whole family because you can serve them as a mocktail or a cocktail… perfect for all ages! Let me tell yah- they just screams relaxation on the deck.. as the sun sets.. on a nice summer evening.
If you’re looking to make this into a cocktail, try using Ruffino Prosecco Sparkling Wine, 750mL Bottle, or, if you don’t want to make it with alcohol, you can use Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water, 16.9 fl oz. Plastic Bottles (24 Count).
You may also enjoy our Blackberry Ginger Lime Mules, Blackberry Pear Mimosas, or Non-boozy Blueberry Mint Mojito too! Summer soirees are made that much sweeter with a light and refreshing beverage to enjoy!
Cherry Prosecco Spritzer is happiness in a glass! 🙂
Madeliene & Ruthie
- 1 32 fl ounces bottle cherry juice
- 1 750 ML bottle of prosecco or sparkling water, chilled
- 2 cups cherries, we used the mount rainer variety
- 1/4 cup agave
- Prepare cherries by removing pits and placing in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until frozen.
- Place 1 teaspoon agave in the bottom of each serving glass.
- Add 1/3 cup cherry juice and gently stir.
- Add prosecco or sparkling water to each glass; filling to the top of each glass.
- Serve with frozen cherries floating in the beverage.