Happy Memorial Day!! I hope you’ve had a relaxing and enjoyable 3-day weekend 🙂
Memorial Day marks the beginning of summer, right! It’s time for back yard get togethers and some fun in the sun.
These Cherry BBQ Beef Sliders will totally be a crowd-pleaser this summer!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3/4 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1 cup bbq sauce, I like sweet baby rays
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2-3 springs of fresh thyme
- 2 pounds thinly sliced beef, i used mongolian sliced
- 12 pretzel slider rolls
- Coat slow cooker insert with cooking spray.
- Preheat on high.
- Heat saute pan over medium high heat, add oil, add onions; cook 2-3 minutes, stirring until onions are browned and aromatic.
- Put onion in slow cooker, deglaze pan by pouring beef broth into pan, cooke 2 minutes while stirring to scape up flavor bits from bottom of pan.
- Pour into slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir to combine.
- Cook high 3 hours, low 6 hours.
- Before serving, shred beef with 2 forks, stir.
- Serve on buns with additional BBQ sauce if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 440Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 3316mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 24g
I can’t get enough of these Cherry BBQ Beef Sliders… I’m completely in love with dried cherries! Mmmmm hmmm. Love them 🙂
Happy Memorial Day!
PS- I shared this recipe over at Beneath my Heart too 🙂
- Prosciutto Apple & Chèvre Starter Recipe
- Turkey Avocado Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Mini BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
- Spicy Tequila Elk Steak Fajitas Recipe
- Hot Turkey Provolone Sandwich with Basil Mayo Recipe
- 50 mouth-watering Chicken Recipes
- Reuben Sandwich
- Thick and Chunky Chili with Sirloin Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork (copycat)
- Lasagna Soup Recipe
- The BEST French Dip Sandwich on the planet