Y’all know the Six Sisters, right?! They’re just about the sweetest ladies you’ll ever meet~ a seriously talented bunch of gals.
I’m excited to be part of their Blog Tour for their new book 12 Days of Christmas with Six Sister’s STUFF and there’s a giveaway too… signed copies of their book so make sure and enter at the end of the post!
I’m excited to share one of the recipes from their new book~ Cherry Cheesecake Cookies with you!
You know that I’m a busy little bees these days between Culinary School, kiddos, and my blog… the only way I get any reading done is to take it with me to the gym. It sure does make my workouts a lot faster when I’m dreaming about all the deliciousness in the 12 Days of Christmas with Six Sister’s STUFF book 🙂
Overflowing with creative ideas for the holidays, 12 Days of Christmas with Six Sisters Stuff includes dozens of recipes, projects, and ideas for bringing the excitement of the season into your home. With full-color photographs and easy-to-follow instructions, you will find 12 Family Traditions, 12 Homemade Gifts, 12 Christmas Cookie Recipes, 12 Christmas Decorating Projects, 12 Neighbor Gift Ideas, 12 Ways to Make Christmas a Breeze, 12 Quick and East Dinners for Busy Families, 12 Christmas Party Themes, 12 Days of Christmas for Your True Love, 12 Spectacular Christmas Treats, 12 Days of Giving Back, and 12 Christmas Brunch Recipes.
Create delightful family memories with all-new recipes, crafts, and ideas from the enormously popular bloggers.
- 1/2 C butter, softened
- 1 3oz package cream cheese
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tso lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 1 C flour
- 1 C graham crackers, crushed (approx 5 sheets)
- 1 20oz can cherry pie filling
- In medium bowl cream together butter, cream cheese, egg yolk, vanilla, lemon zest, and salt until light and fluffy.
- Gradually mix in powdered sugar and then flour to make stiff dough.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator to chill about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Remove dough, shape into 1 inch round balls.
- In shallow bowl beat egg white until foamy.
- Place graham crackers in shallow bowl.
- Dip balls into egg whites and then roll in graham crackers.
- Arrange on ungreased cookies sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Using your thumb, make a depression in the middle of each cookie.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until cookies begin to brown on the bottoms.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and let cool.
- Fill depression with 1 tsp cherry pie filling.
* recipe from 12 Days of Christmas with Six Sister’s STUFF
Enjoy these cookies… they are sure yummy little beauties!
PS- Be sure to enter the giveaway for a signed copy of the NEW book below…
a Rafflecopter giveaway