Cranberry-Grape Spritzer is nice change of beverage this summer!
- 1/2 cup cranberry-apple juice
- 1/2 cup grape juice
- 1/4 cup club soda
- lemon slice
- Combine juices in a tall glass, add club soda, and ice.
- Garnish with thin lemon slice.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 155Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 0gSugar: 36gProtein: 1g
Cranberry-Grape Spritzer… it’s mildly sweet and a icy cold which is perfect for cooling off on these crazy-hot days!
I hope you all had an awesome weekend! I caught up on a lot of school work… these summer classes are SO intense. It seems that everyday I either have a test or a paper due- only a couple more weeks til Culinary classes begin however AND I’m super excited about that 🙂
- Cherry Prosecco Spritzer Recipe
- Blueberry Lime Cocktail Recipe
- Chocolate Rose Martini Recipe
- Asian Pear and Pomegranate Smoothie Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- Irish Coffee with Baileys and Kahlua Recipe
- Orange Chocolate Smoothie Recipe
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Pineapple Orange Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- Caramel Snickerdoodle Milkshake
- Health Benefits of Chia Seeds