Blueberry Lime Cocktails or Mocktails are a lovely beverage for your summer gatherings!
I love to have beverages that can be adapted for all ages at my summer gatherings so these Blueberry Lime Cocktails perfectly fit the bill. They can be served with or without the Malibu Rum and they taste fabulous either way! 🙂
The one fun trick to our lovely Blueberry Lime Cocktails is that the blueberries are frozen to keep the beverage cool during the hot, hot, hot summer evenings. It’s even more awesome because they’re fun to eat too. . . just like a little frozen treat at the end that don’t water down the flavor like ice cubes do!
Blueberry Lime Cocktails will make all of your summer time get togethers even more enjoyable!
Much Love and Peace~
- 3 cups blueberry juice, chilled
- 1 cup sparkling water, chilled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, frozen
- 4 ounces malibu rum
- 1 whole lime, quartered
- ½ cup lime wedges
- Mocktail: substitute malibu rum for 2 drops coconut flavoring
- Place ¼ cup frozen blueberries in the bottom of each serving glass.
- Add blueberry juice, sparkling water, 1 ounce of malibu rum to each glass; gently stir.
- Add a squeeze of lime juice and lime wedges.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!