Today’s Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe (or Mocktails) are sure to make your holiday gatherings even more festive! Our Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail will add just that extra special sparkle to your holiday dinner or event. Pomegranate cocktails are adorable and simple to make with ginger ale, cranberry pomegranate juice, fresh cranberries and rosemary for garnishing. Then a splash of vodka if you’d like to enjoy a cocktail or without alcohol it makes the perfect a mocktail!
Merry and Bright Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe
Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe (or Mocktails) are just what you’ve been looking for to brighten your holiday gatherings this year. They are great to serve as a cocktail for the adults or make them as mocktails (non-alcoholic) for younger members or if that just works better for your crowd.
Either way they’ll sparkle, be festive, and are a delightful way to start off your holiday event!
A girls night with Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe!
Tis the season we look forward to all year long. . . when we deck the halls and make special preparations for our holiday feasting.
Girls night was made festive with a quick swing by the store to grab a liter of ginger ale plus a couple of other ingredients and you are on your way to WOW-ing every guest at your party! Last weekend I had a few of my gal friends over for a holiday appetizer and cheese party.
We all seem to get so busy during the holidays that we run out of time for a girls night… but not this year! We decided to get an early jump on the festivities.
What to serve with Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe!
Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe were the hit of the evening and they all kept saying how elegant and decadent they were!
We paired them with baked brie and apples, a cheese and fruit plate, and a crusty loaf of sourdough bread with olive oil for dipping. It was a enjoyable evening spent with good friends, good food, and our lovely Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktails!
Ingredients in Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- cranberry pomegranate juice
- pomegranates or pomegranate seeds
- fresh whole cranberries
- sprigs rosemary
- vodka per cocktail
- sugar and water, garnish rims
- 1 liter Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- 1 64 ounce bottle great value cranberry pomegranate juice
- 2 pomegranates or 2 packages pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups fresh whole cranberries
- 12 small sprigs rosemary
- 1 ounce vodka per cocktail
- sugar and water, garnish rims
- Thread 2 whole cranberries on the bottle of each sprig of rosemary; set aside.
- Dip the rim of each cocktail glass in water and then sugar; set aside.
- Place 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds in the bottom of each glass.
- Add 1/4 cup cranberry pomegranate juice, 1 ounce vodka, and fill remaining room with Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
- Gently stir and sdd a rosemary/cranberry sprig.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 10gSugar: 31gProtein: 2g
Holiday Dessert Recipes
- Holiday Cadbury Chip Cookies
- Gingerbread Cake with White Chocolate Ganache
- Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake
- Peppermint White Chocolate Sugar Cookie Bars
- Cranberry Apple Hand Pies
- Pear Upside-Down Bundt Cake Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pastries
- Nutella Pastry Stars
- Cinnamon Roll Kabobs
Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe have just got to make an appearance at your holiday festivities this year!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene