Dr Pepper Snapple Group® sponsored this post. All opinions are mine and mine alone. 🙂
Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktails or Mocktails are sure to make your holiday gatherings even more festive!
Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktails or Mocktails are just what you’ve been looking for to brighten your holiday gatherings this year. They’re awesome as a cocktail for the adults or make them as mocktails (non-alcoholic) for younger members or if that just works better for your crowd.
Either way they’ll sparkle, be festive, and are a delightful way to start off your holiday event!
Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktails are SO simple to make! Shhhhhhh. I won’t tell if you don’t! 🙂
Just stop by your local Walmart to grab a liter of Canada Dry Ginger Ale plus a couple of other ingredients AND you are on your way to WOW-ing every guest at your party!
Look for the specially marked 7Up, Canada Dry, and Squirt packages at Walmart! With every purchase they make a donation to Salvation Army! I love to support a good cause because it inspires me to be in the spirit of giving, especially during the holidays.
Last weekend I had a few of my gal friends over for a little pre-holiday appetizer and cheese party. We all seem to get so busy during the holidays that we run out of time for a girls night… but not this year! We decided to get a jump start on the festivities.
Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktails were the hit of the evening and they all kept saying how elegant and decadent they were! We paired them with baked brie and apples, a cheese and fruit plate, and a crusty loaf of sourdough bread with olive oil for dipping.
It was a enjoyable evening spent with good friends, good food, and our lovely Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktails!
Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktails have just got to make an appearance at your holiday festivities this year!
May all your Holidays be Merry and Bright!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 liter Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle great value cranberry pomegranate juice
- 2 pomegranates or 2 packages pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups fresh whole cranberries
- 12 small sprigs rosemary
- 1 ounce vodka per cocktail
- sugar and water, garnish rims
- Thread 2 whole cranberries on the bottle of each sprig of rosemary; set aside.
- Dip the rim of each cocktail glass in water and then sugar; set aside.
- Place 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds in the bottom of each glass.
- Add ¼ cup cranberry pomegranate juice, 1 ounce vodka, and fill remaining room with Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
- Gently stir and sdd a rosemary/cranberry sprig.