*This is a sponsored post by Bob’s Red Mill and the opinions expressed are all me. 🙂
Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake is ever so lovely and will be the star of your holiday breakfast or brunch!
If you’re looking for that special something to bring the all the flavors of the holidays together in one decadent dish then our Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake is just what you’ve been searching for. . . Ohhhhh my!
It tastes even more heavenly than it looks!
Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake is made with some of my favorite products from Bob’s Red Mill. . . they’re a company with a huge heart and I’ve loved partnering with them to create delicious recipes to share with all of you!
Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake is sure to catch everyones attention. . . it’s baked in a bed sparkling sugar and then garnished with it too! Every single bite is a beautiful and decadent experience!
AND how cute is Paper Bob!! I’m just in LOVE with him… he wanted to enjoy our Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake too so he’s enjoying a bite in the photo below! 🙂
You’ll be in heaven with our Cranberry Orange Coffee Cake!
Happiest of Monday’s to you!
Much Love and Peace~
Paper Bob & Ruthie
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Brown Sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup low fat sour cream, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups Bob's Organic White Unbleached Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Bob's Red Mill sparkling sugar to coat bundt pan
- 1 8 ounce package neufatchel 1/3 fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon orange zest, zest of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Orange Glaze:
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Bob's Red Mill sparkling sugar, to garnish
- Whole cranberries, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat a bundt cake pan with cooking spray, generously coat pan with Bob's Red Mill sparkling sugar; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy (3-4 minutes).
- Add eggs one at a time; beating and scraping with each addition.
- Ass sour cream and vanilla; mix.
- In a separate bowl whisk to combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Add to egg mixture all at once time; mixing just until incorporated- a few lumps are okay.
- In a small bowl combine cream cheese, orange zest, dried cranberries, and sugar; mix.
- Gently dollop half of batter into the base of bundt pan, top with cream cheese mixture, and then remaining batter.
- Bake the cake for 30-35 minutes and a toothpick removed clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven, and set it on a rack to cool; cool 10 minutes and turn out onto cooling rack to complete cooling.
- When completely cooled place on serving plate and make orange glaze.
- Orange Glaze:
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter until smooth.
- Add 1 cup powdered sugar; mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon orange juice; mix.
- (Glaze should be pourable- add more or less juice as needed)
- Continue alternating powdered sugar and orange juice until reaches a pourable consistency.
- Add orange zest and vanilla.
- Slowly pour and allow to drizzle down flutes of bundt cake as you go.
- Garnish with fresh whole cranberries in the center of cake and all the Bob's Red Mill sparkling sugar to make it lovely!