Cranberry White Chocolate Scones are flakey and moist with a touch of sweet and tart to make them perfectly merry for the holidays!
Cranberry White Chocolate Scones are soooooo tasty! I just adore dried cranberries and white chocolate together. . . they’re a beautiful pair, don’t you agree? I fell in love with the combo at Starbucks several years ago~ those Cranberry Bliss Bars are just to-die-for!!
In fact, I loved them SO much that I created my own version and ‘skinny’ it too but you wouldn’t ever guess it 🙂
Love the combo as a dessert and whip up a batch of Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars too!!
Cranberry White Chocolate Scones are a lovely addition to your weekend brunch or breakfast!
Hope your Monday is an awesome one!
Much Love and Peace~
- 3 1/4 cup flour
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/3 cup butter, cold
- 4 ounces neufatchel cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup light agave
- 1 cup lowfat milk
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; mix.
- Cut in butter and neufatchel cream cheese until resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a small bowl mix egg, agave, and milk.
- Make a well in the flour and pour in liquid; stir just until moistened.
- Do not over mix.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth (will be sticky).
- Knead in cranberries and white chocolate until just combined.
- Shape into a circle a 1/2 inch thick.
- Slice into 8 wedges.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on rack.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 499Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 580mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 2gSugar: 32gProtein: 9g