White Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies is a mouth-watering combination of white chocolate with the nutty richness of hazelnut all wrapped up in a cookie!
One of my favorite memories as a kid is making cookies with my mom… she would let me help her as she worked, explaining the process of measuring and why it was important to be precise in measuring but the BEST part was licking the beaters! I always knew that if I helped her make the cookies- I had first dibs on the beaters 🙂
I was a pretty smart little kid.
- 1 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 4 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups hazelnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat cookie sheet pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using a standing mixer cream butter until smooth.
- Add sugars and beat on medium high for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping with each addition.
- Beat for 2 more minutes.
- Add vanilla; mix.
- Meanwhile combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and sea salt in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet all at once and mix until 80% combined, add chocolate chips and hazelnuts; mix by hand to incorporate.
- Using a large cookie scoop, drop cookie onto prepared sheet.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Removed from oven and let rest on pan 1 minute and then cool on cooling rack.
Grab the kids and jump in the kitchen to whip up a batch of White Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Cookies… they’ll love learning the basics of baking and then have cookies to share with the neighborhood friends!
These cookies will also freeze really well for 3-4 weeks if you want to have some on hand too.
I hope summer is going well and you’re able to enjoy the relaxed time with the kids. Me and my kids just got back from a road trip to see some of our extended family- it was nice to get a way and spend time with them. Stay up with all our adventures and get behind the scene shots on Instagram!
Much Love and Peace~