Pumpkin Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies- pumpkin and milk chocolate are one of my favorite combinations of all time and a necessity in my autumn baking!
I am pretty sure that smells of pumpkin wafting from the kitchen has got to be as close to heaven as we can get! Then, throw in some milk chocolate chips and holy-moly these Pumpkin Milk Chocolate Cookies are truly divine 🙂
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 2 cups milk chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using a mixer cream butter until smooth, add brown sugar and granulated sugar; cream 4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, egg, and pumpkin; mix 3 minutes until smooth.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, spices, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Add dry to wet all at once, mix until 80% incorporated.
- Add milk chocolate chips; mix to combine.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cooking sheet.
- Bake 9 minutes and rest 1 minute on sheet, remove to cooling racks to complete cooling.
I look forward to autumn all year purely out of my love of everything pumpkin… prepare yourselves for all kinds of pumpkin delights to be showing up around here! I think you’ll love all my pumpkin creations as much as have 🙂
Bake up a batch of Pumpkin Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies for your family this week!
Much Love and Peace~