*This post is sponsored by © the J.M. Smucker Company, all opinions are my own.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Biscotti are the perfect autumn addition to your Dunkin’ Donuts® Pumpkin Spice Coffee!
I get so excited for autumn simply because of ONE reason and one reason only. . . Pumpkin Coffee, seriously! It just makes me so happy, and this year, I’m even happier thanks to Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee K-Cup pods; it’s super simple to make right at home!!
(Oh, just a little tip~ you can jump on Walmart.com and get yourself some Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee delivered right to your door!)
AND you know me, I just had to take the fabulousness of Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee one step further and create a recipe. . . Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Biscotti!
They’re a match made in heaven.
You can easily replace the almond and coconut flour with all-purpose flour and make them the traditional way. I have to say I’m quite impressed with my Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Biscotti just the way it is though! 🙂
Ohhhhh my. Heavenly!
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Biscotti with Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee is all that you dream of autumn to be and more!
Ruthie & Madeliene
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Biscotti
- 2 tablespoons Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice strongly brewed
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 4 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup 70% dark chocolate chunks
- 1/3 cup 70% dark chocolate melted for drizzle
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Line half sheet pan with parchment paper; set aside.
- In medium bowl combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; whisk to incorporate; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl cream butter and add sugar; mix 1 minute, scraping bowl once.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping with each addition.
- Add pumpkin, vanilla, and Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee
- Add dry ingredients and mix to 80% combined then add chopped dark chocolate; mix to incorporate.
- Dump dough onto parchment paper, wet hands with water and form into two logs- approx 12 inches long by 5-6 inches wide. (will be sticky)
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until center is completely firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven, reduce oven to 325 degrees.
- Let biscotti cool 15 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 1 inch wide pieces and turn each piece to lay on its side on the pan.
- Bake additional 5 minutes on each side.
- Cool completely- if you are making the gluten-free variety the biscotti will remain chewy in the middle.
- Once cool, microwave semi-sweet chocolate chips on high for 30 seconds, stir well, microwave 15 seconds more until smooth.
- Using a fork, drizzle over biscotti using a back and forth motion.
- Allow to cool to set.
- Enjoy with a mug of Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice Coffee!
- *option: replace almond and coconut flours with all-purpose flour for a traditional biscotti