Little Miss Ysidra and I had a really fabulous time last weekend at the SLC Home Show cooking and baking and entertaining our little hearts out…
I love Sidgie so much… we have just have a blast in the kitchen creating Gluten-free recipes. Sidgie and some of her family eat gluten-free so she’s brought a some gluten-free love into my life 🙂
I promised everyone at the Home Show that I’d share Sidgie and my’s Gluten-free Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe this week!
Oh my goodness… it’s seriously amazing! I wouldn’t have ever guessed the crust was made from cauliflower had we not made it ourselves. You’re just going to love it!
Gluten-free Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- 2 head cauliflower 8 inches wide
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 C parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp dry italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh, basil, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Your favorite pizza toppings- we used heirloom tomatoes, portabella mushrooms slices, tomato sauce, fresh basil leaves, parmesan and feta cheese.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Line 2 pizza pans with parchment paper.
- Rinse cauliflower, separate into florets with pairing knife.
- Place one head at a time in blender and pulse until rice texture.
- (some bigger chunks are fine)
- Place mixture in cheesecloth and squeeze and twist to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Place on pizza pan and distribute evenly.
- Repeat with second head of cauliflower.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Turn oven up to 450 degrees.
- Let cool enough to handle.
- Squeeze through cheesecloth a second time.
- Put into large bowl, add eggs, spices, fresh herbs, cheese; toss until well combined.
- Divide mixture between pizza pans and flatten with hands until a thin crust forms, shape into a circle.
- Bake 15-20 minutes and remove from oven.
- Top with favorite toppings and cheese.
- Bake 5-6 minutes more until top in golden brown and cheese melts.
- Slice and Enjoy!
I had a lot fun judging the “Chopped” competition on Saturday too! It was a tight competition but the men ended up taking 1st place with their salad and entree…
Come and see me at the Home Show in March… I’ll be back again at the kitchen stage sharing some more of my favorite tips and recipes.
Much Love and Peace~
- Healthy Fudge Brownies on FOX13
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Tropical Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Garden Vegetable Impossible Quiche
- Blueberry, Banana, Strawberry Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Mango Coconut Smoothie Recipe
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe
- Thee Best Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
Jenny Lynn says
WOW, this sounds so yummy. I learned last year that I have really bad food allergies. It has taken sometime to come to terms with giving up lots of my favorites. Then find recipes I can actually eat. This one made me so happy this morning. Book marking it to make. I can eat every ingredient you have in the recipe. I don’t have to change a thing. Oh, happy day! Looking forward to giving it a try.
Hi Jenny! Thank you for your sweet comment… I’m so excited that you found this recipe! I know food allergies can be such a trick but you’ll just love this recipe. It’s seriously delicious and you’ll have a lot of fun making it too 🙂 xoxo~ Ruthie