Hello What’s Cooking With Ruthie Readers and Friends, this is Angelina from JoJo and Eloise.
I am so happy to be back here sharing with you once again.
I am going to say something that might be a foreign concept to many of you, but here goes!!
I am NOT a breakfast person!!!
I know, I know!! That is probably the strangest thing you have ever heard.
But, it’s TRUE!! Ever since I was little Breakfast has been my least favorite meal.
However there are those RARE occasions when I get a WILD hankering for a good old fashioned breakfast.
Our family eats mainly a Gluten and Grain Free diet.
So one of the kids favorite breakfast meals to make is,
These waffles are so YUMMY you would NEVER guess they are Gluten and Grain Free.
Here’s what you will need.
- 1 cup coconut flour, we LOVE tropical traditions
- 1/2 tsp REAL SALT
- 7-8 Pastured Eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp bkg soda
- 1/2 plain organic yogurt
- 5 tbs organic butter
- 1/3- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tbs Vanilla extract
- Fresh Blueberry Syrup:
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Organic Blueberries
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of water.
- Place all your ingredients in a Counter Top or Food Processor.
- Mix until well combined.
- Your batter will be light and fluffy.
- Fresh Blueberry Syrup:
- We put all our ingredients in a Heavy bottom stainless steel pot and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Don’t be alarmed. It will spread out wonderfully in your waffle iron.
I actually find it is a lot less messy than your standard waffle mix.
(For cooking time follow your manufactures instructions.
Ours beeps when it is done.)
Now it’s time to Eat and Enjoy!!!
We love making Fresh blueberry Syrup in the morning.
So easy, Delicious and a lot more healthier for you.
The children LOVE topping their Waffles with fresh fruit and Homemade Coconut Whipped Cream.
You can see how to make that HERE!
So we hope you will consider giving these a try, we PROMISE you won’t be sorry!
Oh my goodness, doesn’t Angelina’s Gluten Free Waffles look simply wonderful!
Thank you so much to Angelina, for visiting today with us… have you been over to visit jojoandeloise.com ? You must! Angelina has so many adorable ideas.
Happy Tuesday everybody 🙂
xoxo~ Angelina and Ruthie
- Apple Pie Ice Cream Recipe
- Coconut Mango Sweet Rice Recipe
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Salsa Chicken Bake Recipe
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Trifle
- Kneaders Recipe Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe
- Overnight Oats with Chia Seeds and BlendTec Giveaway
- Coconut-Carrot Muffins
- Rosemary & Pine Nut Biscotti
- Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- Cotton Candy Popcorn Recipe
- Cinnamon Krispie Treats