*This is a sponsored post by Bob’s Red Mill and the opinions expressed are all me 🙂
Blueberry Coconut Protein Waffles with Blueberry Syrup will jump start your morning in a healthy way!
Blueberry Coconut Protein Waffles with Blueberry Syrup is perfect for this back-to-school time of year! It’s packed with awesome protein and whole grains plus blueberries and coconut! The whole family will be full and happy all morning long!
Blueberry Coconut Protein Waffles with Blueberry Syrup is made with Bob’s Red Mill Protein Pancake and Waffle Mix so it’s super simple for those busy school day mornings!
The Blueberry Syrup is quick simmer on the stove of pure maple syrup and blueberry juice, allowing it to reduce by a third and then it’s served up with our Blueberry Coconut Protein Waffles!!
Mmmmmm hmmm. SO good!
Want to make your mornings even a little bit quicker? Make up a double batch Blueberry Coconut Protein Waffles and toss them into ziplock freezer bags. They’ll freeze fabulously and then just toss them into the toaster for a crisp waffle without any fuss! 🙂
Blueberry Coconut Protein Waffles with Blueberry Syrup make your back to school mornings a snap!
Hoping your Monday is everything wonderful!
Much Love and Peace~
- 1 cup Bob's Redmill Protein Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, to garnish
- Blueberry Syrup:
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 3/4 cup blueberry juice
- Preheat waffle maker, coat with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine waffle mix, water, dried blueberries, and coconut; mix to combine.
- Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup- scoop batter into the center of waffle maker.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with fresh blueberries and a sprinkle of coconut.
- Serve with Blueberry Syrup.
- Blueberry Syrup:
- In a small sauce pan combine pure maple syrup and blueberry juice; simmer for 8-10 minutes or until reduced by 1/3.
- Serve with waffles.