Our Chocolate Pumpkin Overnight Oats Recipe are simple to make and will keep you full all morning! I love overnight swiss musli–it’s packed with fresh and dried fruits, a variety of nuts, yogurt, and of course oats! This oatmeal recipe has pumpkin and chocolate chunks too… you’ll adore it!
Why we love Chocolate Pumpkin Overnight Oats Recipe
Our Chocolate Pumpkin Overnight Oats Recipe goes above and beyond by adding chunks of dark chocolate! I know. It’s practically sinful… Enjoy! 🙂
You’ll love how simple our chocolate pumpkin overnight oats recipe is to make–combine the ingredients the night before then an overnight soak in the fridge. You’ll wake up to breakfast right-ready-to-go and be out the door in no time at all! Chocolate Pumpkin Overnight Oats Recipe is a healthy and delightful fall breakfast.
Ingredients in Chocolate Pumpkin Overnight Oats Recipe
- Yogurt- can be high in protein, calcium, vitamins, and live culture, or probiotics, which can enhance the gut microbiota. These can offer protection for bones and teeth and help prevent digestive problems.
- Asian Pear- Asian pears are high in fibre, low in calories and a good source of Vitamin K and C, copper, and potassium. Potassium: Potassium is important for your body’s cells, organs and tissues to function properly.
- Apples- Apples are rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C Folate (folic acid). Good for diabetics and blood sugar regulation, aids Weight Loss, enables smoother digestion, helps relieve constipation, protecting bones, reduces cholesterol, boost brain power.
- Raisins- Despite their small size, raisins are packed with energy and rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Raisins are naturally sweet and high in sugar and calories, but they’re beneficial to our health when eaten in moderation. In fact, raisins can aid digestion, boost iron levels, and keep your bones strong.
- Kefir- Kefir is a healthy, fermented food with a consistency comparable to drinkable yogurt. This product is traditionally made from dairy milk, but plenty of non-dairy options are available. Studies suggest that it boosts your immune system, aids in digestive problems, improves bone health and may even combat cancer.
- Oats- are among the healthiest grains on earth. They’re a gluten-free whole grain and a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Studies show that oats and oatmeal have many health benefits. These include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and a reduced risk of heart disease.
- Pecans- are a Heart Healthy nuts contain monounsaturated fats such as oleic acid along with phenolic antioxidants which help reduce the risk of heart disease, improves digestion, helps with weight loss, anti-inflammatory benefits, immune boosting, and anti-aging benefits.
- Pumpkin Seeds– Modern science confirms that pumpkin seeds have an impressive nutrient profile that benefits many aspects of your health. They’re a rich source of protein, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals that reduce risk factors of chronic diseases, including cancer.
- Coconut Sugar- contains healthy fats that are known to help prevent high cholesterol and heart disease. Inulin is a type of dietary fiber that helps keep your gut healthy, prevent colon cancer, and balance your blood sugar. While standard table sugar is pure sucrose, coconut sugar only contains about 75 percent sucrose.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice and Vanilla- a wonderful way to get all the flavors of autumn!
9 Health Benefits of Eating Oats and Oatmeal
- Oats Are Incredibly Nutritious.
- Whole Oats Are Rich in Antioxidants, Including Avenanthramides.
- Oats Contain a Powerful Soluble Fiber Called Beta-Glucan.
- They Can Lower Cholesterol Levels and Protect LDL Cholesterol From Damage.
- Oats Can Improve Blood Sugar Control.
- Oatmeal Is Very Filling and May Help You Lose Weight.
- 1 fuji apple, shredded
- 1 asian pear, shredded
- 2 cup plain milk kefir
- 1 cup pumpkin yogurt, I like trader joes
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 2 cup rolled whole oats
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut sugar or adjust according to taste
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- additional fruit and nuts to garnish, if desired
- In a large bowl with a lid; shred pear and apple.
- Add milk and yogurt; gently stir to combine.
- Add dry ingredients; stir until incorporated.
- Rest overnight oats in the fridge for a minimum 2-3 hour or sit overnight.
- Adjust moisture with additional milk if necessary.
- Serve in individual bowls and garnish with additional fruit.
- Enjoy your Chocolate Pumpkin Overnight Oats Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 341Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 284mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 6gSugar: 35gProtein: 8g
More Oats Recipes
- Oatmeal Raisin Bars Recipe
- Lemon Coconut Overnight Oats
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie Bowl
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies
- Figs, Dates, and Nuts Overnight Oats
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chippers
- Swiss Muesli
- Almond Butter Banana Oat Smoothie Recipe
Chocolate Pumpkin Overnight Oats is a warm & cozy fall breakfast!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 12 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches; Savory & Sweet
- Cauliflower Cheese Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Croutons Recipe
- Fruit and Cream Cookie Pizza Recipe
- Mediterranean Baked Eggs in Avocado Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Mastiha Cocktail Recipe
- Honey Molasses Baked Beans Recipe
- Chinese Pickled Vegetables Recipe
- Peach Turnovers with Sweet Peach Glaze