Our Toffee Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe are delicious, flavorful, and moist cookies!
Man alive!! Who doesn’t love a good Chocolate Chip Cookie?!
And then the toffee just makes it 10x better! My mom, Ruthie, is a chocolate girl through and through and I must say that I am definitely a caramel girl! 🙂 I’m also a little picky about my cookies (and bread)… I am not a fan of hard cookies. Moist and soft cookies are where it’s at in my opinion! Good news is that these Toffee Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe are nothing but soft delicious-ness!!
Kick off spring with us baking these Toffee Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies Recipe!
Spring is HERE!!! Utah is known for it’s many winters as spring and winter battle each other before summer shows it’s face. So even though it did snow last week, I still consider it spring. It makes me feel better to say that too. 😉 Carter and I are loving the warm weather when it’s here. We love to go on walks to the park and start to eat some summer foods! I love to bake these Toffee Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies with the windows open! It’s so refreshing to feel the spring breeze and hear the birds chirp!
More fabulous Cookie Recipes:
- Chiperoo Cookies
- Craisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nutella White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Mini M&M Cookies
- Wild Blueberry & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana Orange Drop Cookies
Happy Spring and Toffee Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies!!!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 3/4 cups butter, room temperature (1 and 1/2 sticks)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups whole grain oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup english toffee bits, I used the kind from heath
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray
- In a stand mixer beat butter until smooth, add granulated and brown sugar , cream 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, scraping with each addition.
- Add vanilla and mix in.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients all at once to wet ingredients; mix until 80%.
- Add milk chocolate chips and english toffee bits; mix to incorporate.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and rest on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- Remove to cooling rack to completely cool.
- Grab a glass of milk and enjoy!