Mini M&M Cookies are so adorable plus the just the BEST cookie recipe ever 🙂
I know, I know. You’re all thinking that you’ve already got the chocolate chip best cookie recipe in the whole world, right?! But, I’m here to tell ya that these little guys are about to rock your world!
These Mini M&M Cookies are a little piece of heaven.
Have you seen the bags of Mini M&M’s pop up in the baking aisle lately? I had to grab some give them a try! I’ve always liked to bake with them so I was happy to find them available in full sized bags now. They’re awesome because they don’t bleed like full sized M&M’s like to do when baked in the oven.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 12 ounce package of mini M&M's
- Extra sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and creamy; about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time; scraping bowl down with each addition.
- Add vanilla extract; cream 2 more minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet in two parts and mix until 80% combined.
- Stir in the Mini M&M's.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls or use a large cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt on top of each dough ball.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute.
- Transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Chocolate Chip Cookie recipes are kinda personal thing, some people even get a little uptight over them! Don’t be afraid to try these- they might even just become your NEW favorite cookie recipe 🙂
Mini M&M Cookies are fun and delicious!!
Much Love and Peace~