Chiperoo Cookies to celebrate back to school with your kids this year and we will be celebrating lil’ Carters birthday!
Carterlicious is turning 1 years old today. . . I’m not quite sure how that happened?! It seems like just yesterday he was born and now he’s cruising around everywhere! Carter loves cookies (most of the time they’re the healthier kind) and every once in while he gets the treat of traditional-super-delicious-homemade Chiperoo Cookies!
Chiperoo Cookies have three kinds of chips in them. . . milk chocolate, peanut butter, and butterscotch all wrapped up in one fabulous dough AND then a sprinkle of coarse sea salt! I know.
It’s his birthday! 🙂
We also love all the “healthier” cookies on our blog, be sure to check out: Apple Cinnamon Whole Wheat Cookies, Cranberry, Pecan, Dark Chocolate Cookies, and Coconut Banana Cookies with Coconut Glaze!
Chiperoo Cookies are a great way to celebrate back to school or any day for that matter!
Ruthie, Carterlicious, and Madeliene
- 1 ⅓ cup butter room temperature
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Using a mixer cream butter until smooth, add brown sugar and granulated sugar; cream 5-7 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, eggs; mix 3 minutes or until smooth.
- Meanwhile in a separate mixing bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and sea salt; whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, all at one time, mix until 80% incorporated.
- Add all varieties of chips; stir by hand to incorporate.
- Using large cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle tops of dough with pinch of sea salt.
- Bake 8-9 minutes. (do not over bake)
- Remove to cooling racks cool completely.