Wild Blueberries and White Chocolate Chip Cookies are going to rock your world! Really. They’re so AHhhhmazing!
I’m totally in love with the Dried Wild Blueberries I found at Trader Joes last week… Oh my. Every little one is bursting with the most amazing blueberry flavor! They just showed up in the dried fruits section, I’m assuming they’re seasonal so be sure to get on over there and grab a couple of bags before they’re gone.
I was so anxious to try my delicious new find from Trader Joes that I ripped open the bag the second I got in the car! Ohhhhhh. I fell head-over-heels in love with these Dried Wild Blueberries and then my next thought was “what am I going to bake with them?”
So, here’s my creation~ Wild Blueberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies and let me assure you, everyone went WILD over them! Hahahah.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried wild blueberries, I found them at Trader Joes
- 1 cup white chocolate chip cookies
- Extra sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and creamy; about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time; scraping bowl down with each addition.
- Add vanilla extract; cream 2 more minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet in two parts and mix until 80% combined.
- Stir in the wild blueberries and white chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls or use a large cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt on top of each dough ball.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Wild Blueberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies every bit is a little bite of heaven!
Much Love and Peace~