Wild Blueberry, Almond, Dark Chocolate Energy Bars are healthy and delicious!
HI everybody! Fit Friday is here again!!
Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is here to hang out with us. I love having her visit and inspire our fitness! A Healthy Recipe Wild Blueberry, Almond, Dark Chocolate Raw Bars from me+ Summer Ab Workout from Nichole= a healthy, happy, balanced life!
Wild Blueberry, Almond, Dark Chocolate Energy Bars are perfect to take along on any of your adventures. . . we love to take them on road trips, up hiking, and they go with us to the pool too!
I love raw bars and bites Wild Blueberry, Almond, Dark Chocolate Energy Bars are a delicious and healthy snack! Check out my other varieties of Raw Bars or Bites- Cherry Pecan Dark Chocolate Bites, Coconut Sunflower Seed Power Bites, Berry Medley Raw Bars, Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites, Almond Joy Power Bites, Dark Chocolate Raw Bars, Healthy Power Bites, and Almond Power Bites.
Any of these recipes can be pressed into a pan to make bars or rolled into balls to make bites! Any shape you make them just put them in an air tight container and then into the fridge… they’ll easily keep for up to week. (if they stay around that long)
School is out and summer is here! Our neighborhood pool opens up today, I know it is just the first day of many I will be in my bikini, seated poolside with four busy kids. The reality is I won’t be sitting at all, instead I will have some crazy fun and steal a few jealous glances at those women sitting poolside and reading. Either way, crazy or relaxed, I will be in a bikini. So let’s talk core.
Happy Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
- 1 cup whole oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milled flax seed
- 1/4 cup chai seeds
- 1/3 cup dried wild blueberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon; stir until combined.
- Press into 8x10 baking pan, cover, and refrigerate.
- Cut into 1x2 inch bars.
- Store in air tight container and refrigerate uneaten bars.
Wild Blueberry, Almond, Dark Chocolate Energy Bars will easily pack along on all your summer outings!
- Sweet & Spicy Candied Pecans Recipe
- Sourdough Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Butternut Squash & Apple Street Taco Recipe
- Non-boozy Blueberry Mint Mojito Recipe
- Lemon Coconut Scones with Lemon Glaze Recipe
- Salsa Chicken Bake Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Dutch Babies Recipe
- Strawberry Mango Kiwi Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- Spicy Tequila Elk Steak Fajitas Recipe
- Herbed Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Pear, Blackberry, and Ricotta Spinach Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette