Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies are going to get the best of me. Seriously! You’ve got to make some and join me in the chocolatey deliciousness. We all love a good chocolate chip cookie but add three kinds of chocolate chips and the “normal” chocolate chip cookie gets taken to a whole new level!
I adore these Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies for just that reason… they packed with white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate chips all wrapped up in a beautiful dough! Then don’t forget that little pinch of sea salt on top of each cookie dough ball before they’re baked- it’s like a party in your mouth with every bite 🙂
Your family and friends will be begging for these more of these cookies, Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of our very favorite cookie recipes. They’re soft and chewy on the inside with just the right amount of crispiness on the edges.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Extra sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and creamy; about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time; scraping bowl down with each addition.
- Add vanilla extract; cream 2 more minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet in two parts and mix until 80% combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls or use a large cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt on top of each dough ball.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies the perfect way to keep that sweet tooth happy!
I hope you have a wonderful Monday…
Much Love and Peace~