Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies are going to get the best of me. Seriously! You’ve got to make some and join me in the chocolatey deliciousness. We all love a good chocolate chip cookie but add three kinds of chocolate chips and the “normal” chocolate chip cookie gets taken to a whole new level!
I adore these Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies for just that reason… they packed with white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate chips all wrapped up in a beautiful dough! Then don’t forget that little pinch of sea salt on top of each cookie dough ball before they’re baked- it’s like a party in your mouth with every bite 🙂
Your family and friends will be begging for these more of these cookies, Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of our very favorite cookie recipes. They’re soft and chewy on the inside with just the right amount of crispiness on the edges.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Extra sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and creamy; about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time; scraping bowl down with each addition.
- Add vanilla extract; cream 2 more minutes.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet in two parts and mix until 80% combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls or use a large cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Add a sprinkle of sea salt on top of each dough ball.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies the perfect way to keep that sweet tooth happy!
I hope you have a wonderful Monday…
Much Love and Peace~
- Green Beans & Papaya Salad with Peanuts Recipe
- Homemade Flour Tortillas Recipe
- Blueberry Lime Cocktail Recipe
- Buttermilk Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Banana Bread Recipe
- Tres Leches Cake with Strawberries Recipe
- Nutra Ninja Coconut Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Olive Oil and Herb Spaghetti Recipe
Recipe calls for dried blueberries instead of the milk and dark chips.
I had to sign up for your blog because our only daughter is a Ruthie too– she’s a great cook also.
Hi Deloris! I love my name and I’m so honored to share it with your daughter. It’s not very often I hear of other Ruthie’s so that is super awesome 🙂 Thank you so much for catching that… it’s fixed now! I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for reading my blog. xoxo~ Ruthie
Donna Howard says
Hi Ruthie – not seeing the triple chocolate chips? Am I missing something? Anxious to make another one of your awesome recipes!!
Ahhhhh… I love you! You’re the best at catching my mistakes 🙂 Thank you! It’s corrected so bake away and enjoy these cookies!! xoxo~ Ruthie