Ya know how sometimes you just need a little chocolate fix but don’t want to make a big ole’ mess in the kitchen???
Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies are my answer to that I-need-chocolate-now dilemma 🙂
Yep. Chocolate yumminess in a jiffy… you can thank me later.
(or the next time you need your chocolate fix)
- 1 15oz devils food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C oil
- 3/4 C white chocolate chips
- 3/4 C milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a half sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in a large mxing bowl; mix until 80% incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips; mix until evenly dispersed.
- Roll teaspoon size balls or a small cookie scoop and place on sheet pan.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Remove to cooling rack to cool.
You can mix and match this recipe for the flavors you like… possibilities are endless! Andy’s Mints bits are winners in these little guys too 🙂
Have fun baking and eating these quick Triple Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies they’re one of my favorite go to recipes.
Here’s a quick video demonstration too… SO simple and yummy too!
Happy Wednesday everybody!