Coconut Trail Mix Cookies are a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
You’ll love these healthier version of a cookie. They’re made with coconut oil, coconut sugar, and whole wheat flour all of which are much better for our bodies than traditional ingredients. The best part is NO one will ever guess! I know. It’s awesome 🙂
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cup whole oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, warmed up to a liquid
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup trail mix
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- small sprinkle of sea salt on the top of each cookie
- Coat cookie sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt in small mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer or kitchen aid beat eggs and then add coconut sugar; mix for 2 minutes.
- Slowly stream in liquid coconut oil; mix.
- Add coconut milk and vanilla; mix.
- Add all dry ingredients to wet mixing to 80% incorporated.
- Stir in shredded coconut and trail mix using a wooden spoon.
- Scoop by tablespoonful onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle a bit of sea salt to the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
I love the color pop that the M&M Trail Mix gives these cookies. You can use whatever kind you happen to have on hand, it’ll work just fine to add in that little bit of sweet yumminess that a cookie needs!
Much Love and Peace~