Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 18oz devils food cake mix
- 1 5.9 oz instant chocolate pudding
- 1 C low fat sour cream
- 1 C vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 C warm water
- 2 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, mix until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips; mix well.
- Pour batter into a well greased 12 C bundt pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes until tooth pick inserted come out clean.
- Cool cake thoroughly in pan (at least an hour and a half) before inverting onto serving platter.
- When ready to serve dust with powdered sugar.
*this recipe was slightly adapted from Allrecipes.com
Our friend, Brenda, brought this Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake to my husbands office party and she happened to dropped it off early SO, of course I had to snap some photo’s and share it with all of you! We were all in Chocolate Heaven with this cake… Divine.