Triple Chocolate Shortbread Brownies are the best of both worlds!
Every bite is loaded with hazelnut, dark, and regular chocolate mixed with a delightful blondie base! It’s like a party in a pan 🙂
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 ounces neufchâtel cream cheese
- 1/4 cup dark and hazelnut chocolate, chopped pieces
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup dark and hazelnut chocolate, chopped pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 9x11 baking pan with foil, leaving overlap on sides, coat with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- For crust:
- In a medium bowl combine 1 C flour and brown sugar.
- Using a pastry blender or 2 knifes cut in 1/4 C butter and cream cheese until resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in 1/4 C chocolate pieces.
- Press mixture evenly into base pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl combine granulated sugar, 3/4 C flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add eggs, 1/3 C melted butter, and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- Stir in 1/2 C chocolate pieces.
- When crust is done, carefully spread mixture over hot crust.
- Bake 40 minutes more.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Using the edges of foil, lift uncut brownies out of pan.
- Cut into bars.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 174Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 128mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g
Triple Chocolate Shortbread Brownies are gonna rock your world… you won’t believe how delicious they are.
Don’t you just love that adorable Ikea Dessert Stand? You can make one too- it’s SO easy 🙂
I’m in the final approval on my ebook and I’m crossing my fingers it’ll be available sometime this week!!
Super excited to share it with y’all.
Happy Monday and Happy Labor Day too
- Dark Chocolate Banana Popsicle Recipe
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chipper Cookie Recipe
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Strawberry Soup with Angel Food Cake Croutons Recipe
- Gingerbread Cake with White Chocolate Ganache Recipe
- Skinny Baked Pumpkin Donuts Recipe
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Trifle
- Banana Cake with Browned Butter Frosting Recipe
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts with Orange Cream Cheese Glaze Recipe
- Nutella Cupcake Pops
- Blueberry Yogurt Pops
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip