Fake Cheesecake is every bit as addicting as “real” cheesecake BUT! there’s NO baking required 🙂
- 3 packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 12 oz cool whip
- 3 packages graham crackers, crushed
- 1 cup butter, softened
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Mix crushed graham crackers and butter together.
- Press onto a cookie sheet and sprinkle with extra sugar.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth then add sugar and beat again.
- Blend or beat in sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spread on top of graham cracker crust.
- Chill before serving.
- Cut and serve with cherry or blueberry pie filling on top.
My Best Friend, Carol, brought this to a BBQ we had the other night AND it was just delightful! I told her I needed to blog it and she happily agreed… of course, I made her snap a picture with the display plate 🙂 Then we promptly shared it! How you can snap all these pictures without devouring it after? (It didn’t even ruin our dinner)
Fake Cheesecake… is easy to throw together, requires no baking, and it’s big enough to feed a crowd! Enjoy!!
I linked this recipe up to Today’s Creative Blog
I also linked up to chef in training
cherries, cool whip, Cream cheese, grahm cracker, Sour cream, Sugar
April 17, 2019
Fabulous! I love recipes that don’t require me heating up my house in the summer months!
I couldn’t agree more!! I honestly think I ate half the sheet Carol brought!! It’s SO good! You’ll LOVE it 🙂