Oh my gosh y’all… I have completely fallen in love with Peanut Butter and Co. brand peanut butter.
Do you know them? Seriously AHhh-mazing 🙂
I was lucky enough to bump into Peanut Butter and Co out in cyber world and jumped at the chance to sample some of their fabulous peanut butters! Needless to say- I was hooked with the very first smear! Oh my.
Deliciousness in every bottle, every flavor is all-naturally delightful, and the super awesome part is you have a chance to win your very own pack… The Big Six Gift Pack ! (make sure and enter at the end of this post). Whoo-hoo
I love Peanut Butter! I start off every day with a piece of toast and a massive amount of Peanut Butter and Co. smeared all over it 🙂 Heaven.
Peanut Butter and Co. White Chocolate Wonderful was the inspiration for my White Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies. YUMMINESS!
We can’t forget the White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter Frosting either… it’s the icing that gives the perfect balance to our cookie creation.
- 1/4 C butter, softened
- 1/2 C white chocolate wonderful peanut butter
- 1/2 C fat free vanilla greek yogurt
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 3/4 C all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 C rolled oats
- Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 1 C white chocolate wonderful peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- 4 C powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp milk, if necessary to thin
- thinly chopped white chocolate bar for garnish
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Coat half sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream butter and peanut butter 1 minute until creamy and smooth.
- Add greek yogurt, cream.
- Add sugars; mix 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add whole egg; mix 1 minute and scrap sides of bowl down to ensure complete incorporation.
- Add egg whites; mix 1 minute and scrape bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; stir.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until 80% incorporated.
- Add oats; mix until just combined- do not over mix.
- Using a large cookie scoop, place dough on prepared sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, rest 1 minute on pan, remove to cooling rack to to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl cream butter and peanut butter.
- Add powdered sugar 1 c at a time; mixing well with each addition.
- Add milk to thin if desired.
- Using a Wilton 1A star tip and piping bag; pipe a large star in the center of each cookie.
- Garnish with chopped white chocolate.
Peanut Butter and Co. got it’s start right in the heart of NYC… an adorable little sandwich shop that has spread it’s love of peanut butter all over the country!
Who didn’t grow up eating peanut butter sandwiches? They’ve taken it up a notch with their all-natural line of ten amazing flavors. Try one, try all…you’re sure to be dazzled and go back for more. Their peanut butter is kosher, gluten-free and vegan (except for The Bee’s Knees which is vegetarian).
My next visit to NYC will have to include a visit to this adorable little shop… I can’t wait 🙂
But, until then I’ll be creating all kinds of baked goods in my very own kitchen AND sharing them with you too, of course!
* I was given the Peanut Butter and Co product for this post but the opinions expressed are genuine and my own 🙂