Hold onto your britches… these 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are gonna knock your socks right off!!
SOooo simple to make and they taste like the real deal! I know I was skeptical when I first heard about them too but I’m telling you, you will totally LOVE everything about them 🙂
- 1 C chunky peanut butter
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat half sheet pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Cream peanut butter and sugar in a mixing bowl with electric mixer.
- Add egg, mix until combined.
- Let batter sit for 5 minutes. (will be thick)
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared sheet. (I used a small cookie scoop)
- Press with fork 2 times in opposite directions.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes or until edges a lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, let cookie rest on pan 1 minute before moving to cooling rack.
Oh and I also didn’t believe that it would make 18 cookies out of the amount of dough but, surprise, surprise… it did! Magical.
You’ll be so happy~ these cookies are the simplest, healthiest, tastiest 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies to ever touch your lips 🙂