Lets get to it! Mediterranean Pasta Bake, Mini Meatloaf, & SpaghettiOs
These simple back-to-school meals will make getting back into a school-year routine easier for you. I’m happy to say that we do have a 3rd meal up our sleeve for you! It’s a prepless meal that kids just adore… Spaghettio’s®! Okay, let’s be honest, the word “prepless” is just music to a mothers ears! Is it not?! Moms are so busy and sometimes, we just need a prepless meal night. I love to use SpaghettiOs® because it throws me back to when I was a little girl. Watching my Carter boy enjoy them is so so fun! He has been quite picky lately (ya know how little boys can be)- and thankfully, SpaghettiOs® is one of those few things that he will eat! I try to get veggies in him any which way I can and SpaghettiOs® is a big help with that!
Peep my adorable boy helping me cook above! He says, “Pa-ghet-i-o” and it’s soooo cute. He is a happy, happy boy when he’s cooking with mommy and enjoying his SpaghettiOs®!
Ingredients for our Mediterranean Pasta Bake & Mini Meatloaf Recipes
- a jar (24 ounce) Prego® Three Cheese Italian Sauce
- ground beef
- red or yellow pepper
- penne pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley
- Pace® Chunky Salsa
- ground beef
- panko or bread crumbs
- sharp cheddar cheese
Mediterranean Pasta Bake & Mini Meatloaf Recipes
Any of these salad recipes will pair perfectly with our Mediterranean Pasta Bake & Mini Meatloaf Recipes
- Apple Cucumber Tossed Salad
- Blueberry, Almond, Chicken Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette
- Asian Pear, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad
- Red Wine Dijon Vinaigrette
- Apple Cinnamon Vinaigrette
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 jar (24 ounce) Prego Three Cheese Italian Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup onion, medium diced
- 1 red or yellow pepper, seeded and medium diced
- 8-10 ounces penne pasta, prepared to package directions
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat sauté beef and onions; cook 5-6 minutes or until beef is cooked; drain off excess grease.
- Add peppers and cook 3 minutes.
- Add Prego Three Cheese Italian Sauce, stir, and cook 1 minute or until warmed through.
- Combine meat mixture with cooked penne pasta, 2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese.
- Place pasta into 8x8 baking pan and top with remaining cheese
- Bake for 12-15 minutes to melt cheese and warm through.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
- Enjoy your Mediterranean Pasta Bake!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 963Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 96mgSodium: 564mgCarbohydrates: 126gFiber: 8gSugar: 5gProtein: 51g
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 220Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 263mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 16g
Make dinner a snap with our Mediterranean Pasta Bake & Mini Meatloaf Recipes!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene