Mediterranean Chicken Flatbread is a mouth-watering lunch or it’s even filling enough for dinner too! Happy Labor Day Weekend. . . this recipe will also make a fabulous picnic lunch!
Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness is here to hang out with us. I love having her visit and inspire our fitness! A Healthy Recipe, Mediterranean Chicken Flatbread from me + Tips for buying Gym Clothes from Nichole = a healthy, happy, and balanced life!
Mediterranean Chicken Flatbread starts out with a fresh whole grain flatbread, then a smear of humus, and layers of cucumber and thinly sliced red onion, followed by grilled chicken breasts, cilantro, and lemon wedges. Finally, the Yogurt Cucumber Sauce is the mouth-watering finish to the whole meal experience!
Wow. . . they’re SO good!! I recently took these Mediterranean Chicken Flatbread to my daughter and her husband when my new little grandson was born and they loved them! They are simple to make, have lots of fresh ingredients, and make healthy taste sinfully delicious!
Miss Nichole’s Gym Clothes Tips. . .
It seems like the gym as become quite the runway these days. I will be honest, I switched from a big box gym to a family friendly rec center. It is a much tamer runway but can still be a runway. With so much focus on being cute and stylish we sometimes forget about some of the more important reason we buy workout clothes, to actually workout in them. Today’s Fit Friday is all about tips for finding good workout clothes.
Mediterranean Chicken Flatbread will make your Labor Day weekend even more fabulous!
Happy Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
- 4 whole grain flat bread
- 2 cups grilled or roasted chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 cup humus
- 3 petite cucumbers, thinly sliced (I used a vegetable peeler)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 lemon wedges
- Cilantro Yogurt Sauce:
- 3/4 cups plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Place flatbreads on serving plates, spread 1/4 cup humus on each.
- Then divide cucumber, red onion, and chicken on flatbreads.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and lemon wedges.
- Cilantro Yogurt Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl; mix to combine.
- Serve with flatbreads.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 531Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 871mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 10gSugar: 12gProtein: 41g