Teriyaki Chicken Recipe is hands-down the best chicken teriyaki recipe! I know a lot of people like to claim that their recipe is the best one out there too. Once you make our Teriyaki Chicken Recipe you’ll never make another! I swear the secret is all in the sauce. . . after all getting the right balance of sweet and savory is a must! So we bring to you one of our family’s very favorite American-Japanese dishes: Teriyaki Chicken! I swear it is thee best teriyaki chicken recipe around.
Thank you for loving our Teriyaki Chicken Recipe!
We love this Teriyaki Chicken Recipe and we know you love it every bit as much too! It’s been a favorite of readers for years and we love to hear all your raving comments on it. Thank you! There’s something about a good Teriyaki Chicken Recipe that we all just L.O.V.E. I guess it’s gotta be in the sauce!!
Teriyaki Chicken Recipe is perfect for the busy holiday season!
How are we already through half the month of September? Holy cow, the months are flying by. Before you know it, it will be Christmas. Did I just say the “C” word? I know. I know. It’s not nice to even mention that we’re only about 15 weeks away from the word that must not be named. If that doesn’t give you a myocardial infarction, I don’t know what will!
Well, I will mention that when Mr. Chef walked up the steps of our home and smelled this teriyaki chicken, he was in heaven. And when he tasted it, he about had a myocardial infarction that sent him to heaven. It was so darn delicious! He said it’s basically what he hopes Heaven is like or else he will want a refund. LOL.
We know you’ll love our Teriyaki Chicken Recipe. . . and here are some more asian inspired recipes for you to enjoy!
Since the holidays are almost here we think you’ll love these holiday inspired desserts too:
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced or pressed (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2-4 tablespoons honey, to taste
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Sesame seeds and chopped green onion to garnish, optional
- In a large skillet, warm oil; add chicken and cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan on medium heat mix together soy sauce, water, ginger, garlic powder, brown sugar, and honey. Heat until gently boiling. Reduce heat to simmering.
- In a separate bowl, stir together cornstarch and cold water until dissolved. Add to sauce and stir until sauce thickens. If sauce becomes too thick, add more water until you achieve desired thickness.
- Transfer to chicken in skillet and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Serve over rice or stir fry vegetables.
Teriyaki Chicken Recipe looks wonderful… we can’t wait for you to give it a try!
We would love to stay connected!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie , pin us on Pinterest , or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go. . .
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. . . we SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
* this recipe came from Jen at Bakerette