Mediterranean Potato Salad Recipe a sure win for all your summer gatherings! Summer picnics and BBQ’s are just not the same without a good ole’ potato salad. We hope you’ll agree that our Mediterranean version is a pretty spectacular! It sure won the hearts of our family a couple of weeks ago. Be sure to try it out and let us know how much your family loves it!
Happy dance, it’s Fit Friday! We love hangin’ out with Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness! She’s a been a part of our Friday’s for many years and we love her so much! Thank you, Nichole, for coming every week and sharing your awesome fitness knowledge with us! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HERE!
Love summer even more with our Mediterranean Potato Salad Recipe!
Today’s a holiday in our beautiful state of Utah- the 24th of July is celebrated just like the 4th of July in our neck of the woods! It marks the day that the pioneers came into the Salt Lake Valley and so we’re pretty lucky to have the whole month of July filled with patriotic festivities. This year is a little different kind of celebration- at home BBQ’s and family outings are the name of the game. We’ll be having some dutch oven chicken, fire roasted smores, and a big bowl of our Mediterranean Potato Salad Recipe! Happy Summertime 🙂
We know you’ll love our Mediterranean Potato Salad Recipe and some of these others too!
Delight in the beauty of Greece in our Culinary Journey Around the World posts.
- Greek Feta and Roasted Pepper Spread with Flat Bread
- Cucumber Mint Yogurt Sauce
- Mediterranean Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
- Greek Fasolatha Soup
- Mediterranean Lasagna Recipe
- Horiatiki Greek Village Salad
- Greek Lamb Burger with Yogurt Mint Sauce
- Mediterranean Lemon Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Mastiha Cocktail Recipe
- Mediterranean Couscous Salad
- Lamb Meatballs with Mint Tomato Sauce and Quinoa
- Yiaourti Me Meli
- Mediterranean Cheese Board
- Dutch Oven Lamb Stew
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe
Fit Friday with Nichole along with our Mediterranean Potato Salad Recipe!
School, whether online or in person, is right around the corner for some of us. My kids are less than a month away from heading back into the classroom, that is if things go as planned but plans are definitely not set in stone these last few months. I have a few lucky friends that are suppose to start within the next couple of weeks, major envy here. With school beginning and life getting some what back to a schedule I realized it is time for me to get some of my own life back on track. Best way to do that is to figure out what I want and make some goals.
After thinking through this I decided I am going to keep my focus on small goals. I had too many things go to the wayside this year with races getting cancelled, kids home 24/7, gyms closing, etc. so instead of focusing on big things I realize I need to start small. My brain feels to unsure about the future to look at big races or anything like that, instead I am going to focus on my own little world and what adjustments I can make to get ready for the big things.
I love S.M.A.R.T. goals. They help me stay focused and set goals that are definable and have an end goal. Goals like “feel better, “be healthier,” or “eat better” aren’t defined goals and have no end point. I need goals that let me say, “ok, I got that one done now let’s add on to it.”
A couple of my goals will include drinking 100 oz of water a day, 10 minutes of mediation or getting ready for the day each morning, and getting my kids into bed no later than 9:30 during the week. These three things were part of my daily routine until the middle of March, when life changed for all of us some of the simplest things fell to the wayside.
What goals can help you get back to your healthiest self?
- 1 dozen eggs, hard boiled
- 6-8 red potatoes, boiled until softened
- 3/4 cup olive oil mayonnaise (more or less as desired)
- 1/4 cup chives, diced
- 1/4 cup cornichon pickles, minced
- 1 teaspoon cornichon pickles juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- Into large mixing bowl add cubed eggs and potatoes.
- Add mayonnaise, chives, cornichon pickles and juice, oregano, parsley, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Mix to combine and refrigerate until serving.
- Enjoy your Mediterranean Potato Salad Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 485Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 287mgSodium: 681mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 6gSugar: 10gProtein: 17g
Do summertime up right with our Mediterranean Potato Salad Recipe!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Southwest Potato Hash and Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Turkey Mushroom Pasta Bake Recipe
- Homemade Sourdough Biscuits Recipe
- Avocado Stuffed Sweet Potato Recipe
- Mediterranean Baked Eggs in Avocado Recipe
- Achiote Beef Cabbage Bowl Recipe
- Honey Molasses Baked Beans Recipe