Mediterranean Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe to make your summertime picnics even more memorable! We adore egg salad sandwich recipes! This one is a little different with red peppers, chives, oregano, and a squeeze of lemon juice to bring all the flavors of the Mediterranean together!
Happy dance! It’s Fit Friday!! We love hangin’ out with Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness! She’s been with us on Friday’s for over 5 years now and we love her! If you want check out more of our Fit Friday posts then CLICK HERE!
Lovin’ summer with Mediterranean Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe!
We can hardly believe that it’s July. Wow!! I’m sure can you all can relate to this feeling. Time feels like it’s speeding by in some ways and in others it’s at a snails pace! Hahaha. Interesting era we are living in… I suppose that’s the reason. We hope you have a fabulous Fourth of July weekend with your family! We love you and are so happy that you come to visit with us! 🙂
Be sure to enjoy some these healthy bites on your summer adventures, too!
- Berry Medley Raw Bars
- Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites
- Almond Joy Power Bites
- Dark Chocolate Raw Bars
- Healthy Power Bites
- Dark Chocolate Cranberry Raw Bars
- Chocolate Trail Mix Power Bites
- Almond Power Bites
- Coconut, Mango, Sunflower Seed Raw Bars
- Cherry Pecan Chocolate Power Bites
- Cinnamon Raisin Power Bites
AND now it’s Miss Nichole with our Fit Friday & Mediterranean Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe!
It is 4th of July weekend and we are all ready to celebrate. My house is still trying to figure out what that means this year, our traditional fireworks and 4th of July celebration spots have all been cancelled this year but I am sure we will figure out plenty of fun.
One thing I plan on doing this 4th if getting in a workout. It makes me happy to wake up and push myself simply because I can. I will not be counting the calories expended in order to “earn” all the fun treats later. Instead I will enjoy working out first because it makes me happy and I enjoy it. Later I will enjoy yummy BBQ and treats because that is fun and I enjoy all of it too!
I am still doing workouts on my own or with a friend most days. I haven’t hit up CrossFit yet because I can’t take kids, which limits me way too much. With that in mind I have been thinking ahead to decide what fun workout I want to do to celebrate the 4th of July.
This workout will require a set of dumbells and a happy attitude! As always, be sure to warm up and cool down!
- 1 dozen eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 cup olive oil mayonnaise (more or less as desired)
- 1/2 cup red pepper, small diced
- 1/4 cup chives, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes or black pepper
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- Slice eggs into small cubes, add mayonnaise, red peppers, chives, oregano, sea salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Mix to combine and refrigerate until serving.
- Layer bread, spinach, and egg salad mixture, top with bread.
- Enjoy your Mediterranean Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 528Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 569mgSodium: 1037mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 7gSugar: 6gProtein: 30g
Hope you have a fun weekend picnic with our Mediterranean Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. If you get a chance to make our recipes then leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie, pin us on Pinterest, or follow along with us on Facebook so we can share in the joy of cooking with you! Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited to see you again soon!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you!! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends! Our hearts sing when you do. We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here.
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Nichole, Ruthie, & Madeliene
- Sun-dried Tomato, Artichoke & Mushroom Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- Turkey Provolone Sandwich on FOX13
- Cucumber Mint Yogurt Sauce Recipe
- Starbucks Orange Mango Smoothie Recipe
- French Endive Salad & Louvre Museum
- Cranberry Pomegranate Cocktail Recipe
- French Crème Fraîche Recipe
- Patriotic Yogurt Pretzels Recipe