Cobb Salad Sandwich looked like a fun and yummy way to use up some of my leftover Ham from last weeks post!
I saw this Cobb Salad Sandwich idea while flipping through a Taste of Home magazine when I was waiting in the check out line at the grocery store! My husband really likes Cobb Salad and Horseradish so I figured I whip some up for him! (I’ll have some too but definitely hold back on the Horseradish… little dab will do me!!)
** ACTUALLY… I take that all back!! The sauce is fabulous as is… AND I’m not even a mayo lover!! I usually leave it off my sandwiches but this Cobb Salad Sandwich spread with the basil and even the horseradish IS perfect!!
*want to know the secret to hard boiled eggs?? Place desired amount of eggs in a sauce pan, cover with cool water, bring to a simmer, cover, and cook for 10 minutes, turn off the heat and let them sit for 10 minutes more. Drain water and then run eggs under cold water for a few minutes this help them peel easier!!
Cobb Salad Sandwich is such a fantastic way to use up some of the leftover ham from Easter dinner… they taste like you spent all kinds of time on them but they’re just lickity split to throw together 🙂
- 1/4 C olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 2 sandwich thins multi-grain rolls
- 2 green ruffle lettuce leaves
- 1 to mato, sliced
- 4 sliced bacon, cooked
- 4 slices deli ham, or leftover Easter Ham
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- Separate sandwich thins rolls.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, horseradish and basil; spread over the bottom side of sandwich.
- Layer with lettuce, tomato, bacon, ham, and egg; replace top.
- Turkey Provolone Sandwich on FOX13
- BBQ Shredded Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- 12 Irish Recipes; Savory & Sweet
- Grilled Chicken with Spicy Mayo Sandwich Recipe
- The Ultimate Reuben Sandwich Recipe
- Cilantro Turkey Lavash Wrap with Pico de Gallo Mayo
- Hot Turkey Provolone Sandwich with Basil Mayo Recipe
- Avocado, Hummus, & Feta Grilled Cheese Recipe