Asian Pear, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad is a stunning addition to your holiday festivities! Asian Pear, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad is the salad for me with the unique combo of avocado and asian pears. Add the crisp, juicy, tangy pomegranate and full of flavor blue cheese and we have ourselves a deal! Don’t forget to try it!!
Asian Pear, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad is mmmm the greatest pick me up in the middle of the day! This wholesome lunch is a tasty twist on your every day salad! Have no fear!!! It is just as simple to make as your every day salad. 🙂
If you love our Asian Pear, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad Recipe we know you’ll love these too!
Starting our weekend off right with Fit Friday!
Thanks Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness for joining us!!
I have been spending the last few weeks working on a solid base, getting ready for marathon training to begin in January. That means a lot of slower steady miles, less speed work, and not much in the way of long mileage. That doesn’t mean that I am not still working on my power house, my explosive abilities, I am just doing it a bit differently.
Well I am so glad you asked, one of my favorite things to do is a set of plyos (explosive moves) at the end of my solid run. I have gotten some strong miles in, then move quickly to pushing those legs and cardio into a fatigue.
Are you ready to do this with me?
Work hard, push hard, and you will enjoy the consequences later!
Asian Pear, Avocado, and Blue Cheese Salad is a tasty twist on your every day salad!
We love to hear about your magical cooking moments. . . if you get a chance to make this recipe leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram @cookingwithruthie so we can share the joy of cooking with you!
One more thing before you go!. . . be inspired with CWR Recipe, Travel, and a variety of Etceteras every week by signing up to receive our emails! Click here to subscribe. We send out our newest posts, a collection of our latest favorites, and more! We love to stay connected with you.
Ruthie & Madeliene
- 2 bunches romaine lettuce
- 2 asian pears, sliced 1/4 thick
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup candied walnuts, rough chopped
- 1 rosemary sprig, rough chopped
- Cranberry Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup of half and half
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave
- Divide romaine leaves between 4 serving plates.
- Evenly arrange asian pear, avocado sliced, and blue cheese crumbles on beds of romaine leaves.
- Sprinkle candied walnuts and pomegranate seeds over salads.
- Garnish with rosemary.
- Cranberry Vinaigrette:
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle over salad. Store leftover dressing in the refrigerator.