Our Fresh Pear Tart Recipe is a mildly sweet, but ever so succulent. Impress your family and friends with this simple to make homemade tart recipe!
Why we love Fresh Pear Tart Recipe
Today’s Fresh Pear Tart Recipe is my go-to recipe when I really want to impress my guests! Everyone raves over it and the best part is… it’s simple to make!
Shhhhh. Don’t tell. It’s our little secret!
Ingredients in Fresh Pear Tart Recipe
- unbaked pie crust
- vanilla bean ice cream
Fit Friday with Nichole
Valentines Day is upon us and we decided that was the perfect day for a Fit (un)Friday post. On a day where we tend to focus on that special someone and love that we share, or don’t share as the case may be for some of you, we sometimes forget about the most important person in our lives to love. Ourself.
I cannot adequtely love anyone else if I do not first and foremost have love for myself.
For today’s purpose we are going to talk specifically about loving our bodies. I know that your body is not WHO you are, but it is a piece of who you are. We have all heard that we should love our bodies. We should be grateful for our bodies. And all of those “right” answers when asked. But knowing it and living it, believing it are two different things indeed.
So today we are focusing on small ways to love and appreciate your body. Before you can really go down this path, you have to want to. I am not including that in my ways to love your body, I hope that if you are reading this you are already committed to wanting to.
1. Get to know your body. Learn to listen to your body and respect it. When your body tells you it is tired, slow down. When your body tells you it feels great, do something to celebrate it (go for a run, go dancing, move your body in a way that makes you happy). If you have been here for a minute you know that I am constantly harping on this one, know your body!
2. Stop comparing yourself to others. In order to appreciate what you have you have to focus on what you have. Not what Sally has (or doesn’t have).
- 1 unbaked 10-inch pie crust
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup salted butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 medium pears, peeled (I prefer anjou)
- 1 cup vanilla bean ice cream
- sprinkling of nutmeg, for garnish
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour and nutmeg.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
- Remove from heat, add sugar, whisk in flour-nutmeg mixture.
- Stir in eggs one at a time; custard will thicken with each addition, then add vanilla.
- At this point custard should be thick and smooth.
- Cut pears into eigths, lengthwise.
- Core the slices and arrange them in pie shell. (One large circle in the base with a smaller circle stacked on top)
- Bake 45-50 minutes until the custard is firm and golden.
- Allow to cool and serve with vanilla bean ice cream sprinkled with nutmeg.
- Enjoy your Fresh Pear Tart Recipe!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 439Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 268mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 3gSugar: 28gProtein: 5g
More Pastry Recipes
- Summer Blueberry Nutella Pastry Stars
- French Tarte Au Citron Recipe
- Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pastries Recipe
- French Pâte Brisée Sucrée
- Cherry Vanilla Bean Turnovers
- Mini Peach Galette
- Raspberry Cream Empanadas Recipe
- Apple Pie Bites Recipe
Enjoy a Fresh Pear Tart Recipe this week- it’s simply divine!
One more thing before you go…
We love creating recipes and sharing our adventures with you, so if you can do us a huge favor it’d really support us! It’s easier to stay motivated to share our best with you when we hear from you! We adore our readers and it really makes our day to get comments, social tags/shares, or pins that you save for later to share with your family and friends.
Our hearts sing when you do.
We SEE you and we do our very best to respond to all the love! It also amps up our mo-jo so we get lots of awesome things done around here. Please reach out if you have questions or comments via our email: email@example.com. We’re excited to see you again soon!
Thanks for sharing in the CWR blog-love!
Ruthie & Madeliene
- Cranberry Orange Scones Recipe
- Oatmeal, Candied Walnut, Raisin Cookies Recipe
- Homemade Sourdough Biscuits Recipe
- Easy Lemon Sorbet Recipe
- Country French Omelette Recipe
- Steak & Linguini Pasta with Creamy Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe
- Mediterranean Spinach Salad Recipe
- The Ultimate Reuben Sandwich Recipe