Summer Blueberry Nutella Pastry Stars are so simple to make and only 3 ingredients to a fun summer brunch or dessert!
These little guys are SO simple to make and the best part is… they don’t look like it! Nope. Wherever you take them people will rave about them and only you’ll know how super simple they really are to make 🙂
Memorial Day is just around the corner so I thought these little one-bite stars were the perfect treat to take along with you to kick off the summer fun! The cool part about this recipe is it’s sooooo versatile! Any cookie cutter shape can be used and any berry too- just mix-and-match for different occasions.
Summer Blueberry Nutella Pastry Stars
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- 4-5 tablespoons Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 18 fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg white+1 teaspoon water
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- 1 mini star cookie cutter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or coat with cooking spray; set aside.
- Defrost pastry dough according to package directions, unroll, cut out stars with cookie cutter, place on prepared sheet.
- In small container whisk with a fork egg white and 1 teaspoon water; using a pastry brush apply light coat of egg wash to each star.
- Bake 7-8 minutes or until puffed up and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- When ready to serve pipe 1/2 teaspoon Nutella on the center of each star, top with a fresh blueberry, and a sprinkling of powdered sugar.
- *stars can be baked off up to a day ahead and kept in an airtight container
Kick your summer off fabulously with these Summer Blueberry Nutella Pastry Stars!
Much Love and Peace~