Coconut Panna Cotta with Tropical Salsa is a refreshing dessert for your summer soiree!
Coconut Panna Cotta with Tropical Salsa is everything you LOVE about summer x’s a million! It’s SOoooooo amazing and refreshing AND simple to make too!! You’ll love it for all your summertime gatherings. 🙂
Coconut Panna Cotta with Tropical Salsa sets up nice and firm so it can easily go with you in a cooler to picnics or gatherings. Then when you are ready to serve just add the tropical salsa, a lime wedge, and drizzle of honey (if you want but it’s amazing with or without it).
You and your family will be in heaven with our Coconut Panna Cotta with Tropical Salsa this summer! Enjoy!!
- 3 tablespoons gelatin
- 6 tablespoons cool water, to mix with gelatin
- 1 can sweet coconut cream
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups heavy cream, very cold
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ vanilla bean, cut in half and scraped
- Tropical Fruit Salsa:
- ½ cup mango
- ½ cup pineapple
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Bloom the gelatin by adding 6 tablespoons water to a bowl and then sprinkling the gelatin over the top, allow to completely soften and absorb.
- Bring the coconut milk and cream to a simmer in a sauce pan.
- Lower the heat and stir in gelatin, make sure it totally dissolves.
- Pour mixture through a strainer into a chilled bowl.
- Place bowl in ice bath to cool.
- Combine vanilla bean, powdered sugar, and cream together in a chilled bowl and fold into coconut mixture.
- Stir to incorporate.
- Allow to cool slightly but not set up.
- Pour mixture into serving vessel or mold and refrigerate until set up usually 1-2 hours.
- To speed it up you can place in freezer for 30 minutes and then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Tropical Fruit Salsa: combine all ingredients and mix to combine.
- Top with a tropical fruit salsa.