Coconut Banana Cream Petite Cakes are simple and fun to make!
So happy to it’s Friday!
I love Fit Friday’s cuz Miss Nichole from Pure Clean Fitness comes to hang out with us. I love having her visit and inspire our fitness! A Healthy Recipe Coconut Banana Petite Cakes from me+ Tabata Workout from Nichole= a healthy, happy, balanced life!
This recipe is great because it starts with a cake mix and then we throw in a couple of fun extras and you’ve got an amazing dessert! Plus, I worked a little of my “skinnied” magic on them so they taste amazing without all the calories! Win-win!!
Coconut Banana Cream Petite Cakes will be the hit of any gathering you take them to! I shared them with a group of my friends last week and they were all begging for more! Next time I’ll just have to make a double batch! 🙂
Coconut Banana Cream Petite Cakes taste like coconut-banana-creamy heaven in a little cake!
Nichole’s Tabata Workout:
I don’t know about you guys, but I am getting anxious for more sunshine and less clothing. I want to be able to walk outside in shorts and a tank top instead of jeans and a sweatshirt. There have been a few of those glorious days, but not enough of them. They have completed their purpose though, those few glorious days have reminded everyone that we want to be rocking and ready for summer. Today we are attacking that summer body Tabata style.
Happy Fit Friday!
Much Love and Peace~
Nichole and Ruthie
- 1 15.25 ounce yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut, divided
- 2 1/4 cups low-fat milk, divided
- 1 pkg., 3.4 oz. Coconut Cream Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 pkg., 3.4 oz. Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub, 8 oz. light whipped topping, thawed
- 3 ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, 2 tablespoons canola oil, eggs, 1-1/4 cup milk, 1/2 cup coconut, and dry coconut pudding mix into batter.
- Divide batter into prepared cupcake pans.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick remove clean from center of cupcakes.
- Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dry vanilla pudding mix, powdered sugar, and remaining milk with whisk for 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.)
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until ready to assemble cupcakes.
- When ready to serve:
- Slice bananas into 1/4 inch angled slices.
- Remove liners from cupcakes and cut in half.
- Place bottoms of cupcakes on serving plate, spread 2 tablespoons of filling on each bottom, add 3 banana slices, a sprinkle of coconut, and place top on each cake.
- Finish with a dollop of filling, banana slice, and sprinkling of coconut.
- Keep in fridge until served.
- (banana's will start to brown with in an hour so assemble right before serving)